- All times
- Reservations are recommended
- For information and reservations:
- Online ticket
- Phone: +39 320 9539916
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone ticket office and bookshop: 0544-473717
- For school reservations: tel. 0544-36136 (Monday to Friday 9-13)
- Full ticket € 7
- Reduced ticket € 5
- Possibility to purchase cumulative tickets with the Basilica of Sant’Apollinare in Classe and the Antico Porto di Classe.
- Multimedia audio guide: € 1
- Guided tours
- € 45 for up to 10 participants + € 4 from the 11th participant (until the maximum capacity allowed per time slot is reached)
Affiliations and free tickets
Reduced ticket to visitors that will show the MIC ticket – International Museum of Ceramics in Faenza and vice-versa. Affiliation is valid until July 2021.
Reduced ticket for Coop members. Agreement valid until 30 November 2019
* Classis Card: card reserved to Classe and Ponte Nuovo citizens, which includes unlimited free admission to Museo Classis Ravenna, Antico Porto and Domus dei Tappeti di Pietra; valid until June 2020.
Special admission price: € 2 to people accompanying Classis Card owners.
Where are we?
Classis Ravenna is located 4 km from Ravenna’s city centre, in Classe, Classense Street n. 29. It has got a free parking area in front of the entrance.
The museum is wheelchair accessible. There is a RV and coach area and also a lat near the Basilica of Sant’Apollinare in Classe, which is located 5 minutes walking from the museum.
How to reach Classis Ravenna
From Bologna: take the l’A14/E45 from State Street Porrettana/SS64 and Via Tazio Nuvolari.
Follow directions to the A14/E45 and A14dir towards Via Classicana/Strada Statale Adriatica/SS16 to Ravenna.
Take the SS16 from A14dir exit.
Continue on Via Classicana/SS16. Take Via 56 Martiri and Via Romea Vecchia towards Via André Grabar a Classe.
From Rimini: take Via Ennio Coletti, Viale XXV Marzo 1831 and Via Maestri del Lavoro to Via Popilia/SS16.
Follow the SS16 to Ravenna.
Take Via Romea Sud and Via Classense to Via André Grabar in Classe.
Calculate your path
Google Maps: direct Link
from Ravenna, line 4.
Find your bus: www.startromagna.it
Classis Ravenna is reachable by train from:
Bologna, Faenza, Ferrara, Rimini.
Find your train: www.trenitalia.com
By bicycle or scooter
It is also possible to reach the Classis Museum by bicycle or scooter, along the cycle path of about 3 km from the center of Ravenna.
For the rental, all the info here
CLASSIS Ravenna - Museo della Città e del Territorio
Via Classense 29 – 48124 Ravenna
Telephone +39 0544 473717
To send us an email please use this form.
We will answer you as soon as possible.